- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech Ventura Vibe Vibrato Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product J28736
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Vibrato, like life, has its ups and downs; sometimes the first step shapes the entire journey. The Ventura Vibe starts you out right with two foot-co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage and modern rotary and vibrato in one easy-to-use pedal.
Vibrato, like life, has its ups and downs; sometimes the first step shapes the entire journey. The Ventura Vibe starts you out right with two foot-controlled speeds, a redolent rotary and two vibrant vibratos. Control your own destiny with concentric tone and drive knobs that can lead you down a path that is dark, or bright, dirty or clean, or anywhere in-between. They say that fate is a joker, but with the Ventura Vibe's controls for speed, depth, and mix, as well as true bypass operation and stereo in/out, you will always have an ace up your sleeve.
The Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal will twist your equilibrium adding spinning, swaying movement to your guitar playing. It delivers both vintage and modern sounds with three rotary/vibrato effect types. Each can be uniquely contoured to accentuate high frequencies and driven to distort via the Ventura Vibe's stacked Tone and Drive controls. The versatility of these controls along with independent Speed, Depth and Mix controls allow you to dial up anything from mild amplitude and frequency modulation to a full on case of vertigo. Additionally, the Ventura Vibe's foot-switchable speed function allows you to ramp between slow and fast speed on the fly!
The Ventura Vibe's stellar rotary and vibrato effects are complimented by stereo 1/4" inputs and outputs for routing flexibility, constant high voltage rails, a bicolor status LED indicator and true bypass circuitry. With its compact size, vacuum-style footswitch and striking graphics the Ventura Vibe furthers DigiTech's evolution in pedal design.
PS0913DC-01 Power supply not included.
- Three Unique Rotary/Vibrato Types:
- VINTAGE - Inspired by vintage phaser-based Uni-Vibe effects
- MODERN - Original pure pitch-based vibrato effect
- ROTARY - Based on a Leslie speaker rotary effect
- Slow to fast Foot-Switchable speeds
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedal board
Add to your pedal board with a quick click or call.
- Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MOhm (stereo), >500 kOhm (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance Effect on: 1 kOhm; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls Speed, Rotary/Vibrato Type, Depth, Mix, Tone, Drive, Effect On/Off
- Switches Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Effect Type Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK) sld separately)
- Power Supply Output 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions 4.40 (L) x 2.65 (W) x 2.0 (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight 1 lb; 0.453 kg.