- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsys Fuzz Mini Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68129 000000000 L68129000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsys Fuzz is based on a mysterious Fuzz Face Distortion that Jimi Hendrix used at several iconic shows between 1969 and 19...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some streamlined Hendrix fuzz that fits perfectly on your board.
The Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsys Fuzz is based on a mysterious Fuzz Face Distortion that Jimi Hendrix used at several iconic shows between 1969 and 1970, most notably the Band of Gypsys performance. Red with white knobs, this particular fuzz sounded like a completely different animal from any of the other Fuzz Face pedals in his arsenal, snarling with an aggressive, biting tone. The pedal itself has been lost to history, but its unmistakably unique sound lives on in recordings. Dunlop engineers narrowed the sound down to a version of the Octavio circuit that didn't have that pedal’s famous octave-up effect.
Now, you can get the same nasty fuzz tones in an MXR mini housing, including a Tone control for fine-tuning, featuring the trippy, kaleidoscopic designs of award-winning UK-based design crüe ILOVEDUST.
Call or click to order today!
- Based on a mysterious red Fuzz Face Distortion with white knobs
- Aggressive, biting fuzz tones unlike any other used by Jimi Hendrix
- Tone control fine-tunes the sonic character of your fuzz signal
- Features the trippy, kaleidoscopic designs of award-winning UK-based design crüe ILOVEDUST
- Pedalboard-friendly MXR mini housing
- Includes ECB003 9V adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.