- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV 212 GH Greg Howe Signature 300W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66517 000000000 L66517000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
During his visits at DV Mark, guitar hero Greg Howe strictly worked with Marco De Virgiliis, testing and comparing many speakers and cab design to de...Click To Read More About This Product
Check out this lightweight, great-sounding 2x12" cab built to the specs of Greg Howe.
During his visits at DV Mark, guitar hero Greg Howe strictly worked with Marco De Virgiliis, testing and comparing many speakers and cab design to develop the DV 212 GH. It not only fits Greg’s taste and needs, but it’s a great choice for every guitarist.
The DV Neoclassic cabinets series features super lightweight neodymium magnets custom made by DV Mark. These innovative speakers are the result of hard work and several tests on neodymium speakers tonal character: a lightweight speaker that sounds and reacts like a classic speaker.
The DV 212 GH Greg Howe signature features a couple of 12” Neoclassic speakers into a deeper cabinet, offering full and balanced sound. The closed-back design gives warmth, clarity and impressive low-end punch allowing to get the 4x12” feel in smaller size.
It can be matched with any DV Mark head (or any other guitar head you use), thanks to its 300W power handling allowing to manage any full power sized head. Like the other DV Mark cabinets, it's super light-weight and easy to carry everywhere, it only weighs 29.54 lb. / 13.4 kg.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Speakers: 2x12" Neoclassic DV Mark custom-made
- Impedance: 8 ohm mono / 2x16 ohms stereo
- Construction: closed back
- Dimensions: 27.56" x 17.72" x 14.17" (70 x 45 x 36 cm)
- Weight: 29.54 lb. (13.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.