- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Micro 60 Jazz 60W Guitar Amp Head
Black and Beige
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74969 000001000 L74969000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Mark DV Micro 60 Jazz 60W guitar amp head follows the huge success of the Jazz series combo amps by DV Mark, delivering the same warm tone. It...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome Jazz tone in a super-portable head.
The DV Mark DV Micro 60 Jazz 60W guitar amp head follows the huge success of the Jazz series combo amps by DV Mark, delivering the same warm tone. It features a beautiful reverb, FX loop, aux input, headphone out and a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages. At only 4.19 lb (1.9 kg), the legendary DV Mark Jazz tone has never been so portable!
On board reverb / FX Loop
The DV Micro 60 Jazz features an onboard warm and sweet-sounding reverb, plus a send/return FX loop to interface your favorite stompboxes and multi-effects units.
The DV Micro 60 Jazz also includes a Headphones output and an aux. input for a music player or MP3 so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
120V/240V Dual voltage switch
This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch* 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Get stage-level power from a head you can keep in a backpack. Order today!
- Power: 60W @ 4 ohm (50W at 8 ohm)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Effects: reverb
- Effects loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Dual Voltage Switch
- Dimensions: 7.87” x 2.75” x 8.7” (20 x 7 x 22.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.19 lb (1.9 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.