- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Neoclassic 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J07703 000000000 J07703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Neoclassic 412 4x12" cab provides a great classic, deep punchy sound and makes for a very responsive rig when matched with any DV Mark head, m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Massive 600W of handling, but lightweight enough to carry.
The DV Neoclassic 412 4x12" cab provides a great classic, deep punchy sound and makes for a very responsive rig when matched with any DV Mark head, multiamp and any other head or stereo amps you may use. This slant-top cabinet offers mono and stereo functionality (8 ohms mono / 2 x 16 ohms stereo). And, with its impressive 600 watts of power handling, it can handle powerful heads with high-headroom performance on bigger stages. Thanks to the super-lightweight neo magnets, you can easily carry and set up a 4x12" cab without help.
- Power handling: 600W RMS
- Speakers: 4x12" Neoclassic DV Mark custom
- Impedance: 8 ohms (mono); two x 16 ohms (stereo)
- Slant top
- Closed back
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 30.1" x 13.1"
- Weight: 48.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.