- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark FG Multiamp Frank Gamble Signature Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21391 000000000 J21391000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Frank Gambale and DV Mark worked together to develop an all-in-one amp that compliments his remarkable sound and technique. The incredible tones of F...Click To Read More About This Product
All the greatness of the original rack-mounted Multiamp, with lots of added flavor.
Frank Gambale and DV Mark worked together to develop an all-in-one amp that compliments his remarkable sound and technique. The incredible tones of Frank's signature amp called Ampli-tude are now added to the virtual amps, incredible effects, features and programmability of the Multiamp. Plus, there are 20 finely crafted presets by Frank built in also.The result is the special edition Multiamp FG.
Frank Gambale amp' tones, FG presets
The special edition Multiamp FG (Frank Gambale signature) adds to Multiamp the incredible tone of Frank' signature amp and various amazing FG presets finely crafted by Frank!
Three channels, virtual amps, speaker cabs and microphones, studio effets, tuner
The Multiamp features everything a guitar player needs: three fully programmable channels (clean/crunch/lead), and a vast array of virtual amps, speaker cabs and microphones, studio effects, powerful stereo power amp and tuner.
Flexible and easy to use
It is great feat of technology, and a very user-friendly creative tool! Thanks to its cabinets and microphones emulation plus amp simulator and effects, it offers incredible flexibility. We've still managed to create a user-friendly interface which makes it very easy to use, and you can store all your favourite presets for stage and/or studio.
Multiamp's state-of-the-art design allows for continual expansion through new firmware updates (available for free download at the DV Mark website) adding new items, new features and more and more useful and exciting tones and effects.
Powerful stereo amp
The Multiamp FG has a powerful 150+150W@8ohm, 250W+250W@4ohm or 500W@8ohm (in bridge mode) power amp, that makes its amps and effects sound great at any volume!
- Maximum wattage: 500W“600W; 500W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Head
- Number of preamp tubes: Not applicable
- Preamp tube type: Not applicable
- Number of power tubes: Not applicable
- Power tube type: Not applicable
- Power attenuation: No
- Impedance: 500W (bridge) 8 ohm; 250W+250W 4 ohm; 150W+150W 8 ohm
- Number of channels: 3
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: Yes
- Bright: No
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Reverb: No
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: Yes
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- Other: Virtual amps; mic & cab emulation
- External speaker output: Yes
- Headphone output: Yes 1/4"
- Direct output: Yes
- AUX input: No
- USB connectivity: Yes
- Built-in tuner: Yes
- 2U standard rack
- Depth: 12.76"
- Weight: 9.48 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.