- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Little 40 II 40W All-Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- J07712 000000000 J07712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
On the Little 40 II 40W tube-powered head, DV Mark added an onboard pedal circuit (on channel two), featuring more controls than a simple pedal, with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile, straight-forward head with some great features.
On the Little 40 II 40W tube-powered head, DV Mark added an onboard pedal circuit (on channel two), featuring more controls than a simple pedal, with a complete and effective EQ, gain and master control.
Another highly requested feature is the onboard reverb. For the Little 40 II, DV Mark chose the latest generation of digital reverb: sweet-sounding, warm and natural and less noise than a common spring reverb.
It also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Power: 40W (tube)
Tubes: one 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34, one 12AX7 (power amp)
Controls: gain, master, 3-band EQ (independent); presence, reverb (universal)
FX loop with level switch: -10/+4 dB
Footswitch controls channels and reverb
Voltage selector: 120V/240V
Dimensions: 18.3" x 8.3" x 10.3"
Weight: 20.28 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.