- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Special Edition Attack of the Yeti Reverb/Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42544 000000000 L42544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This extremely limited-edition run of the awesome EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run features custom artwork that'll add extra pizzaz to go along with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get mauled by this mythical beast donning limited-run clothes.
This extremely limited-edition run of the awesome EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run features custom artwork that'll add extra pizzaz to go along with the amazing tones from your pedalboard.
The EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run delay and reverb pedal was developed with one goal in mind: to take the floating ambient tones of the company's Dispatch Master to the next level while still keeping it user-friendly and refined. Taking you into the aural exploratorium without having to break open the user manual every time you want to open up your inner eye and get free is no easy task. The engineers used a high-powered proprietary DSP platform to recreate all the characteristics of all EarthQuaker's old favorite delay and reverb machines while still retaining a simple, yet flexible workspace. It has been a long time coming but well worth the wait! Enough bullshit, let’s talk about the damn pedal!
The Avalanche Run is a dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush reverb. It features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix. It can run in one of 3 different modes: Normal, Reverse and Swell. In Normal mode, the Avalanche Run functions as a straightforward delay and reverb. In Reverse mode, the delay line is in reverse and the reverb remains in normal mode. In Swell mode, the Avalanche Run reacts to your picking dynamics and adds a volume swell to the entire signal path much like manually raising and lowering the volume of your guitar.
The Avalanche Run features an expression jack that can be assigned to one of six different controls using the EXP selector switch. It also features Tap Tempo with six different ratios accessed via the Ratio selector switch. The Avalanche Run can also be run in ͞True Bypass mode or Buffered Bypass mode for trails and features 5 different tail lengths including Infinite for lo-fi and continuously degrading pseudo-looping.
The Tap switch also has a few other cool secondary functions. While in Normal and Swell mode, you can send the Avalanche Run into self-oscillation by holding down the Tap footswitch. In Reverse, mode holding down the Tap switch will flip the delay back into Normal mode and return to Reverse mode once released!
- Time: This controls the delay time and goes from 0ms to just under 2000ms.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite.
- Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only. Roll off highs to the left, roll off lows to the right and get a flat response in the middle.
- Mix: The is the volume control for the delay line. This blends in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock, 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 o’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
- Expression Jack Assign Switch: Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls.
- Decay- Controls the reverb decay length
- R Mix- Controls the reverb mix
- Time- This takes over for the delay time control and is drastically different than the interface control. Using the expression pedal to control the time will give you all kinds of wild effects that can not be achieved by turning the knob.
- Repeats- Controls the delay repeats
- D Mix- Controls the delay mix
- Toggle- This takes over for the toggle switch and will cross fade from forward delay in heel down position to reverse delay in toe-down position.
- Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb, short decay counterclockwise, long cavernous decay clockwise.
- Mix: This is the volume control for the reverb. Blends in the wet with dry until 1 O’clock, 1 O’clock to 3 O’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 O’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
- Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the “Tap” switch.
- 1/1- Quarter Note
- 3/4- Dotted 8th
- 2/3- Quarter Note Triplet
- 1/2- 8th Note
- 1/3- 8th Note Triplet
- 1/4- 16th Note
- Both: This is the “standard” delay and reverb mode
- Reverse: This is reverse delay mode with “standard” reverb
- Swell: This is the volume swell mode
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- Updated reverb algorithm for improved stereo imaging
- New custom-built enclosure
Call or click to order today!
- Power: standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel
- Current draw: 425 mA
- Dimensions: 4.625″ x 3.7″ x 2.25″ with knobs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.