- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Data Corrupter Modulated Monophonic Harmonizing PLL Effects Pedal and Octoskull T-Shirt Large Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26622 000000000 L26622000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EarthQuaker Devices Data Corrupter Modulated Monophonic Harmonizing PLL is a wild, yet repeatable three-voice modulated monophonic PLL harmonizer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take your tone, and your wardrobe, to another dimension.
The EarthQuaker Devices Data Corrupter Modulated Monophonic Harmonizing PLL is a wild, yet repeatable three-voice modulated monophonic PLL harmonizer that takes your input signal and brutally amplifies it into a crushing square wave fuzz tone that is then multiplied, divided and modulated to create a harmonically complex, expressive and touch-responsive analog synth tone up to three octaves below (or above) the original, plus additional harmonies.
The central nervous system at the heart of the Data Corrupter’s hive mind is the Master Oscillator. The Master Oscillator’s “Root” (the octave of which is selectable via a three-position rotary switch) adjusts the frequency range and tracking response of the input signal, which is then synthesized and harmonized by one of eight Master Oscillator programs, adjustable by an eight-way rotary switch.
From there, the Frequency Modulator applies pitch-bend modulation to the Master Oscillator. In Glide mode, you’ll hear a smooth portamento as each note slides into the next. In Vibrato mode the pitch modulates up and down for a retro sci-fi laser effect.
The Subharmonic assimilates the input signal into one of eight lower octave programs between one and three octaves below the original. For a more stable lower octave, set the Subharmonic’s Root switch to the Unison position, which divides the Square Wave input signal, and removes the Frequency Modulator from the Subharmonic signal path.
To unleash the cracked machine lurking within the Data Corrupter mainframe, set the Subharmonic Root switch to Oscillator and try not to look away as the sonic malware you just installed mangles your input signal into the sum and difference of both the Master Oscillator and Subharmonic with the Frequency Modulator applied to the upper and lower octaves.
- Wild, yet repeatable three-voice guitar synthesizer
- Crushing square wave fuzz tone
- Master Oscillator capable of harmonies up to three octaves above the input
- Subharmonic harmonies up to three octaves below the input
- Frequency Modulator produces smooth portamento pitch-bends (Glide mode) or retro sci-fi laser effects (Vibrato mode)
- Frequency Modulator may be applied to only the Master Oscillator or to both the Master Oscillator and the Subharmonic voices
- Voice Mixer blends Master Oscillator, Subharmonic, and Square Wave Fuzz voices
- Harmonically complex, expressive, and touch-responsive analog synth tone up to three octaves below (or above) the original
Call or click to order today!
- Current Draw: 25mA
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: 1K
- True Bypass
- Silent relay-based switching
- All-analog signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in Akron, Ohio, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.