- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job V2 EQ & Boost Guitar Effects Pedal and Octoskull T-Shirt Large Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26675 000000000 L26675000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Is your tone pulling its weight? Put it to work with a Tone Job! This compact Boost & EQ Device is based around the tone-shaping options availabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Boost your tone and your style with this awesome combo.
Is your tone pulling its weight? Put it to work with a Tone Job! This compact Boost & EQ Device is based around the tone-shaping options available in old audiophile-grade stereo preamps, making it a great addition to your pedalboard no matter what instrument you play.
So what does that mean, exactly? It means that you’ll hear full frequency response from your Tone Job everywhere you plug it in – guitar, bass, drum machine, synthesizers, steel drums, harpsichord, kazoo or wherever!
The EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job has active EQ controls for "Bass," "Mid," and "Treble," with up to 20 dB of cut or boost, which is handy for pairing up with other pedals in your chain to breathe new life into old dirt. Unlike boring old graphic EQs, the Tone Job’s EQ controls are interactive, so you can experiment with different settings to alter the response and overall feel of the Device, getting your tone out of the lunchroom and back on the clock.
Place the Tone Job at the beginning of your chain to alter the overall character of your guitar, or use it at the end to boost output at the end of a long cable run and fine-tune your tone. The "Level" control on the Tone Job can boost your signal up to 5x the original input level, so you’ll always be heard, and makes for a fantastic solo and/or clean boost!
The Tone Job is all analog, true-bypass, and built one-at-a-time by a bunch of standing waves and a few bass traps in acoustically challenged Akron, Ohio, USA.
- Silent relay-based switching
- Can boost signal up to 5x original input level
- Level, Treble, Bass and Middle controls
- All-analog and true bypass
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.