Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A pedal developed with Billy Sheehan that has unlimited tonal options.
The option to add compression makes it possible to keep the note differentiation clearly audible even at heavily distorted sounds. There are three modes for the built-in compressor; High, Mid and Off. For the Mid setting, there's an additional trim pot inside to set the level. There's also a trim pot to set the Threshold for the compressor.
Clean Loop, Drive Loop - Endless possibilities!
The Billy Sheehan Signature Drive offers unlimited pre-post mix tone shaping by including a clean loop and a drive loop. It lets the user insert any other effect they wish within each loop to create your own signature effect! For example, connect an external EQ to the Drive Loop and shape the character of the distortion any way you want, or turn off the built-in compressor if you prefer to use a different type of compressor and put in the Clean Loop.
With the new extended size box from EBS, there are controls for Drive (gain for the overdrive engine), Tone (sets the frequency scoop for the drive), Level (sets level for drive channel post Drive Loop and pre final compressor) and Clean (sets level for the clean channel, post Clean Loop and pre final compressor).
- Drive, Tone, Level and Clean controls.
- Three Compressor Modes - High, Mid, Off
- Clean Loop and Drive Loop (connect a Y-cable for send and return).
- Type: Analog Effect, Mechanical Switching
- 9V DC (Battery or Power Supply)
- Advanced Options: By removing the bottom plate you get access to fine tuning trimmers to adjust Threshold level of compressor (THR.) and the level of Compression when mode switch is set to MID (COMP).
Sound like Billy today. Order now!
Billy Sheehan Signature Bass Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance 700 kohms
- Gain Range Drive 20 - 40 dB
- Tone Filter Range 175 - 4500 Hz
- Q 0.6
- Nominal Loop Level -8 dB
- Output Impedance Loops 2 kohms
- Input Impedance Loops
- 47 kohms
- Mix Level Drive Channel +3 dB max
- Clean Channel +6 dB max
- Compressor Ratio 5:1 (max)
- Threshold -25 +6 dB
- Attack Time (80%) < 10 ms
- Release Time (80%) 100 ms typ
- Makeup gain 0, +3, +6 dB
- Output Impedance < 100 ohms
- Dimensions W x H x D 3.5" x 4.5" x 1.4" (90 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 480g (1.07 lb.)
- Type Analog Effect, Mechanical Switching
- Power Requirements 9 - 12 V DC Regulated, 15 mA max*
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.