- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EBS Stanley Clarke Wah/Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- J08160 000000000 J08160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EBS Standley Clarke Signature Wah/Tone Filter is much more than a standard Wah pedal. In fact, the main idea behind it was to simply use it as a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 3-in-1 pedal designed to recreate Stanley Clarke's sound even on a passive bass.
The EBS Standley Clarke Signature Wah/Tone Filter is much more than a standard Wah pedal. In fact, the main idea behind it was to simply use it as a tone filter to be able to re-create the sound of Stanley Clarke with a standard passive bass. Oh, and it can be used as a volume pedal, too.
Stanley Clarke's signature tone can be achieved with this signature pedal and a passive standard bass for a lot less than it would cost to purchase an active-electronics high-end boutique instrument. Rise to the levels and spectrum of tone that until now was solely instilled in those high-end bass guitars. The pedal pad is a releaseable secure mechanism that can be adjusted to maintain its position once you to find a desired tone within the pedals frequency sweep. It is also utilized with upright basses not limited to electric basses!
The Stanley Clarke Signature Wah is highly flexible as a wah-wah pedal. It does not affect the entire frequency range, like many other wah pedals do, which helps preserve the bottom of your sound while using the effect. The pedal feature four different preshape pass modes, Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass and Boosted Band-pass. In addition, it offers controls to adjust the Range and Width of the effect span.
As a volume pedal. The pedal has a switch on the side that decides what happens when you switch off the wah effect. One setting simply bypasses the effect, but the other turns the Wah pedal into a Volume pedal when the wah effect is switched off. There's also an Active/Passive switch on the side, in case you use the pedal with an instrument with active electronics.
The EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Wah evolved through collaborative effort with Thomas Lieber of the Spellbinder Corp. USA and Stanley Clarke.
- Preserve the low range
- Suitable for live and studio use
- Analog Signal Processing
- Flexible footswitch for Wah-wah/Bypass or Wah-Wah/Volume control
- Extended frequency range
- Low-Pass, High-Pass, Band-Pass and Boosted Band-Pass modes
- Variable Band Width
- Use as a Wah effect, Volume pedal or Tone Filter
- True Bypass
- Optional EBS AD-9 Power Supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.