- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EBS TremoLo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150511
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EBS Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal joins the famous Black Label Pedal series. It gives you the choice of vintage type tremolo or sweeping filter ef...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage trem sounds plus head-bending filter effects.
The EBS Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal joins the famous Black Label Pedal series. It gives you the choice of vintage type tremolo or sweeping filter effects. The sweep character can be set to three different wave forms: sine, square or sawtooth. The guitar effects pedal operates in mono or true stereo with auto panning of the tremolo effect and features true bypass.
- Vintage or Sweep Filter tremolo
- Sine, Square or Sawtooth waveforms
- Mono or Stereo
- Auto panning
- True Bypass
- Nominal Input Level: - 8
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms (stereo), 500 kohms (mono)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Bypass Bandwidth: True Bypass
- Modulation: Amplitude or Low Pass Filter
- Modulation Range: max: +6dB - -40dB (amplitude)
- : max: 250 Hz - 10kHz (filter)
- LFO Range: 0.2 - 15 Hz
- LFO Type: Sine/Square/Sawtooth
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4"
- (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 450g (1 lb.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Stabilized, 20 mA