- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden CaliforniWAH Bass Filter Pedal
- Write a Review
- J13896 000000000 J13896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CALIFORNIWAH is a pro-level bass filter pedal that provides the expression you need to stand out in the crowd. Designed specifically for bass pla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More low-end expression for your live or recording session.
The CALIFORNIWAH is a pro-level bass filter pedal that provides the expression you need to stand out in the crowd. Designed specifically for bass players, the CALIFORNIWAH pedal provides the flexibility to adjust filter frequency levels and delicately tailor the sensitivity of the effect so you can choose exactly how much expression you get and when.
LOW CONTROL: Adjust how high or low the filter is set. Just like a manual filter (wah) this control allows you to decide where you want to start to filter your sound.
SENSITIVITY: Control when the effect is activated. Set to your instrument level and playing style.
RESONANCE: Dial to the left to filter out lows to provide a top end vintage voice or dial to the right to fill out the lows and mids.
VOICE SWITCH: The Californiwah has two voicing modes that provide two different filter voices.
EFFECT LEVEL: Controls the overall level of the pedal to balance the effected and no-effected sound.
Controls for LOW POINT, SENSITIVITY, RESONANCE and EFFECT LEVEL.
Heavy-Duty Steel Casing
Included Eden 15V Power Supply
Who says bass guitarists can't have fun with their sound? Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.