- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden D210XST 2x10 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #606167 000000484 606167000000484
6-Month* financing available.
Eden has designed the D210XST for the player who needs a portable, high-performance rig with even more low end than that found in the XLT series cabs...Click To Read More About This Product
Amazing lows for a 2x10" bass cab.
Eden has designed the D210XST for the player who needs a portable, high-performance rig with even more low end than that found in the XLT series cabs. It features Eden's XST speakers that handle more power than XST woofers and deliver a fuller low end and more overall output. The low end is full yet still tight, the mids are open and well defined, and the highs are clear and crisp.
- 2 - 10" cast frame woofers
- E-2700 cast bell tweeter
- Front-ported design
- Roadworthy construction
- Recessed side handles
- Corner protectors
- Heavy-duty grille
- Extended and beefed up low end
- 500W power handling
- Amazing low-end output
If you're looking for tight and punchy with a deeper low-end than the average, order the D210XST by Eden today.
- Speakers: EC-1060XL cast frame
- E-2700 Cast Bell
- 3.5KHz @ 18dB
- Power Handling
- 500W RMS
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz - 14KHz
- 103dB SPL
- 23"W x 18"H x 18-1/2"D
- 59 LBS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.