- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden E300 300W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- 430476 000001000 430476000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Eden continues their tradition of producing premiere bass power and tone for the cost-conscious musician. The Eden E300 bass amp head is a perfect ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pump 300W of massive Eden bass tone for a great price.
Eden continues their tradition of producing premiere bass power and tone for the cost-conscious musician. The Eden E300 bass amp head is a perfect example.
This amp head offers a hefty 300 watts at 4ohms of bold, thick bass tone. It features a stereo auxiliary input for cd, tape, or MP3 player, so you can jam along with your tunes, plug in a metronome, drum machine, or use it to blast your favorite MP3s. The auto compression feature on the Eden E300 amp head makes sure your tone is clear and pronounced, while the 3-band EQ allows for fine-tuning to dial in your ultimate sound from down low. A balanced DI makes it easy to patch in to the soundboard, without losing the sweet tone you customize. The Eden bass head's headphone jack allows for silent jamming.
Finally, Eden's Enhance control provides that classic Eden tone that's made the company a household name. Weighing in under 20lbs., this compact Eden amp head is a gigging bassist's dream, offered at a price that anyone can afford.
- 300 watts at 4ohms
- Lightweight, compact design
- Auto compression
- Balanced DI
- 3-band EQ
- Enhance Control
- Stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.