- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden WTX500 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 360819
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the traveling musician, the Eden WTX500 head is super-portable and usable anywhere in the world without modifications-just attach the ap...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the tone and features you want in an ultracompact package.
Designed for the traveling musician, the Eden WTX500 head is super-portable and usable anywhere in the world without modifications-just attach the appropriate power cord and the WTX-500 adjusts accordingly.
The pre-amplifier section of the WTX-500 is based on the Golden Ear chip for amazing warmth and musicality. This chip is used in ultra-high-end recording consoles, and it's powered by a unique Analog Switching Amplifier that delivers 500W RMS.
Enhance control allows quick, one-knob tonal adjustments. 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions help you dial in your sound.
- Eden's proprietary Enhance control
- 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions
- Switchable automatic compression
- Studio-quality DI with level, ground lift and Pre/Post-EQ select
- -12dB Input Pad
- FX loop
- Stereo Aux Inputs
- Tuner and Headphone outputs
- Two 1/4" and one NL-4 (Speakon) Speaker outputs
- Optional Footswitch for Mute and Enhance Bypass functions
- Rackmountable with optional mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Damping Factor: 4000
- Distortion: .006%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz ±2dB
- Headroom: 3dB
- Dimensions: 8"W x 2-1/2"H x 9"D
- Weight: 4.3 lb.