Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Egnater Rebel-30 Mark II 30W Guitar Tube Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A great 30W all-tube head with tons of awesome features.
Under the hood you will find Elite Transformers with substantially greater headroom and industrial-grade red FR4 glass epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces to name just a few of the improvements.
The REBEL-30 MARK II back panel holds more welcome surprises, such as independent REVERB controls for each channel and a tone-preserving series effects loop. The speaker-emulated line out lets you go directly to the board live or in the studio. Set the standby switch to ˜Silent Record' for great direct-recorded tones that spare both your ears and your neighbors. A dual-function footswitch for channel selection and reverb on/off is included. Combine the Rebel-30 Head with a pair of Rebel-112x cabs for a perfect mini-stack.
The scalable Watts control on each channel of the REBEL-30 MARK II varies from 1W to 30W, so you can dial in rich, responsive tube tone at any volume level. Vary the wattage easily - go from the studio to the stage.
Tube Mix Knob
TUBE MIX lets you dial in the rich American tones of the 6V6 power tubes, the British-style bark and chime of the EL84s, or to blend them for an endless variety of sounds.
XLR Silent Record Output
Egnater's innovative and natural sounding direct record output delivers every ounce of Rebel-30 Mark II all-tube tone without the need of a microphone or speaker. The balanced XLR output is wired after the power amp so every control, including the tube mix, wattage control, plus tight and bright switches are always engaged. Use this XLR output to replace microphones during live stage use or set to Silent mode and record at full power in your bedroom or studio without waking up the neighbors.
- Channel 1 With Even More Clean Headroom With A Lower Noise Floor
- Channel 2 Redesigned with Significantly Higher Gain
- Industrial Grade Red FR4 Glass Epoxy Circuit Boards
- Elite Transformers with Substantially Higher Headroom
- TAD Ultra Low Noise Tube in First Gain Stage
- Dimensions: 17" (W) x 11" (D) x 8.5" (H)
- Weight: 21 lb.
Pick up this tiny tone monster today! Order now!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.