- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412A or 412B 280W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
Black, Beige Slant
- Write a Review
- #481829 000476306 481829000476306
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Egnater Tourmaster 412A or 412B are Vintage 30 loaded speaker cabinets built for the rigors of the road with birch construction, metal handles, m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect complement to the Tourmaster 4100.
The Egnater Tourmaster 412A or 412B are Vintage 30 loaded speaker cabinets built for the rigors of the road with birch construction, metal handles, metal corners, rubber feet and heavy-duty detachable casters. The terminal plate uses a patent pending automatic impedance sensing circuitry so you can plug and play without worrying about confusing impedance switches.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- MAIN FEATURES
- Celestion Vintage 30 Loaded
- Rugged Birch Construction
- Metal Handles, Metal Corners and Rubber Feet
- Rugged Detachable Casters
- Patent Pending Automatic Impedance Sensing
- REAR TERMINAL PLATE
- Patent Pending Automatic Impedance Sensing.
Go for the full stack! Order a straight and an angled cab today.
- Dimension: 30" (w) x 14" (d) x 30" (h)
- Weight: 98 lbs
- * 4 Ohm and 16 Ohm MONO
- * 8 Ohms per side STEREO
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.