- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Clockworks Guitar Pedal Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14344 000000000 J14344000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Clockworks is a faithful reissue of the classic pedal made by Electro-Harmonix in the 1970s. It can be used as a master clock for sequencers and drum...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic reissue that'll set the tempo and keep it for you.
Clockworks is a faithful reissue of the classic pedal made by Electro-Harmonix in the 1970s. It can be used as a master clock for sequencers and drum machines, and to trigger electronic percussion products like the EHX Crash Pad classic drum synth. Clockworks doesn't create sound on its own. It generates pulses to trigger other devices and can set the tempo for a drum machine or sequencer like EHX's 8 Step Program.
- Works as a master clock for sequencers and drum machines
- Generates pulses to trigger devices like electronic percussion products
- Connect up to four devices to the four separate clock channels driven from the same master clock. Creating polyrhythms is fun and easy
- Master clock can be generated internally by the Clockworks or come from an outside source
- Fully analog
- Supplied with an EHX 18VDC/500mA AC Adapter.
Right on time. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.