- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Soul POG Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31871 000000000 J31871000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combines two sweet pedals – the Soul Food transparent overdrive and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator – in one potent multi-effect. Use them alone...Click To Read More About This Product
Two Electro-Harmonix favorites under one roof.
Combines two sweet pedals – the Soul Food transparent overdrive and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator – in one potent multi-effect. Use them alone or together, put either first in the chain, insert other pedals between them with the FX loop. Also includes a cool Mode switch for a choice of two different octave-up sounds. The versatile Soul POG delivers award-winning overdrive and flawless polyphonic octaves in any combination!
- Multi-effect pedal combines the Soul Food transparent OD and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator
- Soul Food delivers transparent overdrive with great touch, response and headroom
- Nano POG features a polyphonic sub-octave and octave up with flawless tracking
- Use either effect alone or combine them in any order
- Choose between two different octave-up sounds
- Built-in FX loop
- Includes EHX 9.6DC-200mA PSU
- Dimensions: 4.75 in. (w) x 5.75 in. (l) x 2.5 in. (h)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.