- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Switchblade Pro Switching Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55912 000000000 L55912000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Switchblade Pro is the company's deluxe switching box, featuring true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality and low-no...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your pedal options with this board-friendly switcher.
The Electro-Harmonix Switchblade Pro is the company's deluxe switching box, featuring true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality and low-noise buffers, volume controls for all input signals, high headroom and a multitude of possible configurations for all your signal routing needs. This compact pedal is a versatile and indispensable tool.
- Switch between two amps or turn them both on a once
- Setup your effects loops to run in series or parallel, control what loops are on and, in series mode, what their order is
- Multi-instrumentalists can connect up to three instruments into one amplifier
- Mix three instruments together and control the volume of each
- With its Dry Level control, the Switchblade Pro is great for bass players
- True bypass helps avoid tone-suck and noise from vintage pedals placed in its FX Loops
- Can provide an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of clean gain
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.