- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Talking Pedal Wah/Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H84533 000000000 H84533000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Talking Pedal brings vocal expression to the guitar player and uses the proprietary design shared by all of EHX's Next Step Effects. It features ...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique combination of a vocal formant wah and fuzz that creates tones worth talking about.
The Talking Pedal brings vocal expression to the guitar player and uses the proprietary design shared by all of EHX's Next Step Effects. It features the same smooth rocking chassis that's super rugged and delivers lightning fast control. Bypass switching is completely silent. The Talking Pedal is also free of the moving parts that plague other pedals, parts that wear out and require replacement.
Like a wah wah, the Talking Pedal is a rocking filter-type pedal, but the similarities end there. The tone of the pedal is unlike a traditional wah's because it passes the guitar signal through two bandpass filters that give the tone a male vocal quality and create a selection of vowel-like sounds. A specially designed, fixed, fuzz circuit can be blended in with a scroll wheel located on the side of the pedal. This enhances the definition of the effect and adds growl and grind to the pedal.
- Talkbox-like vocal expression without the hassles
- Super responsive and expressive
- Blend in the built-in fuzz for added growl
- No footswitches, gears or racks to break
- Instantaneous switching from bypass to effect
Discover a new sound. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.