- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix The Mole Bass Booster Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620032 000000000 620032000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Mole Bass Booster Pedal helps bassists and guitarists unearth a positively subterranean sound. Based on the classic design, this...Click To Read More About This Product
You'll dig it.
The Electro-Harmonix Mole Bass Booster Pedal helps bassists and guitarists unearth a positively subterranean sound. Based on the classic design, this updated Electro-Harmonix pedal adds the same rich, low-end bottom while adding a 20dB boost to your signal. Whether you step on the Mole to get deep, ground-shaking drive or dial back the knob to add some texture to your existing tone, the Electro-Harmonix Mole Bass Booster digs wherever you tell it to.
- True Bypass
- Up to 20dB of LOW frequency gain to any amp
- Center frequency of 400 Hz to 200 Hz at maximum volume
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- 96DC-200BI power supply
Get the tone you are looking for. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.