- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Triple Foot Controller
Silver on Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72421 000001000 L72421000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Triple Foot Controller gives you remote control over functions in pedals that are equipped with an external foot control jack. D...Click To Read More About This Product
Get ultimate control at your feet.
The Electro-Harmonix Triple Foot Controller gives you remote control over functions in pedals that are equipped with an external foot control jack. Depending on the pedal it’s plugged into, the Triple Foot Controller can control tasks such as setting tap tempo, toggling through programs, mode selection and more. It works with Electro-Harmonix pedals as well as those made by other manufacturers.
The Triple Foot Controller’s compact footprint saves space while its cast construction provides durability. It’s easy-to-use and comes equipped with a TRS (Tip-Ring-Sleeve) cable.
Take pedal control and performance to the next level with the affordable EHX Triple Foot Controller.
The EHX pedals the Triple Foot Controller is compatible with are:
-720 Looper: Instant Undo/Redo, Bank Up, Bank Down
-Grand Canyon Delay & Looper: Tap Tempo, Scroll Thru Delay Type, Cycle Delay/Looper Modes, Looper Undo/Redo, Engage Disengage Reverse and Speed Knobs in Looper Mode
-Mod Rex Polyrhythmic Modulator: Bank Up, Bank Down, Tap Tempo
-Superego+ Synth Engine: Bypass, Effect On/Off, Freeze Stop, Scroll Thru Modes
-Super Pulsar: Tap Tempo, Scroll Thru Presets and WYSIWYG, Scroll Thru Expression Modes, Scroll Thru Tap Divisions, Toggle xRATE, Toggle Wave Invert, Bypass
Call or click to order today!
- Increases functionality and control over compatible devices
- Compact, durable, easy-to-use
- Works with EHX pedals and those made by other makers
- No power required
- Comes with a TRS (Tip-Ring-Sleeve) cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.