- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empress Effects Compressor Analog Compression Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01413 000000000 J01413000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compression is a tool used on pretty much every recording you will ever hear, yet this extremely useful and versatile tool is often overlooked by gui...Click To Read More About This Product
A studio quality compressor that'll work on guitar and bass rigs alike.
Compression is a tool used on pretty much every recording you will ever hear, yet this extremely useful and versatile tool is often overlooked by guitar players as part of their rig.
Other compressor pedals are often limited by oversimplified controls and heavily colored sounds. Empress has created a truly transparent compressor, complete with all the controls found in the studio. The result is a tool that allows for a wide range of sounds from subtly adding sustain to getting the "quack" that country players love.
With all the controls available in top end studio compressors, the Empress Compressor has opened new sonic doors for guitarists; ranging from truly transparent compression for dynamic control to over the top squashing. We've also included a wet/dry mix knob that allows parallel compression for increased transparency and dynamics. Plus the three compression ratios, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1, offer lots of flexibility.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Extremely Transparent
- 3 Compression Ratios
- Attack and Release Control
- Blend uncompressed signal
- Meter either gain reduction, input, or both
- True Display LEDs
- Works great on bass
- True Bypass
Add it to your pedal board today!
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 2.2k
- Frequency Response: (-3dB) 40Hz - 35kHz
- Distortion: less than 0.1%
- Noise: -101dB
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: 100mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.