- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl GigMaster 30 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H83015 000001000 H83015000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ENGL GigMaster 30 tube guitar combo amp is a compact tube-driven combo that delivers to-die-for tone in a phenomenally portable package! It comes...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect sidekick for playing gigs, recording in studios and practicing at home.
The ENGL GigMaster 30 tube guitar combo amp is a compact tube-driven combo that delivers to-die-for tone in a phenomenally portable package! It comes loaded with sound-sculpting features designed to make playing more rewarding, including a built-in spring reverb, Gain Boost and Master Volume Boost. This M.V.B. lets you access two different master volume levels on the fly via footswitch, for example, one for rhythm and the other for leads.
Four EL84 pentode power tubes serve up the amp's sweet fundamental sound, while the preamp's ECC83 double triode unleashes loads of overdrive and distortion. What's more, the GigMaster 30 sports two channels, Clean and Lead, so you get a wider variety of tonal flavors. The Gig Master 30's Mid Boost switch accentuates those middle frequencies. Sound-shaping can be controlled remotely via footswitch, which gives you lots of tonal flexibility paired with utmost handling ease! This ingenious little amp is sure to delight with its warm, bluesy tone and assertive mids. But don't take our word for it - plug in, play, and enjoy!
- Power: 30W
- Clean and Lead channels
- Two Gain control knobs: Input Gain and Lead Drive
- EQ: Bass, Middle and Treble for precise sound tuning
- Mid Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch
- Gain Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch
- Channel switching via front panel button or via footswitch
- Lead Volume control
- Master Volume control
- Stand By switch
- 3 x 1/4" stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching & Gain Boost, Mid Boost & M.V.B. (Master Volume Boost), FX On/Off & Reverb
- FX Loop: Send - Return
- Line Out
- 12" Celestion speaker, type Super 65
- Made in Germany
Take a sonic ride with this wailing lil combo at your side!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.