- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Retro 50 50W Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96637 000001000 H96637000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ENGL Retro Tube 50 E762 amp head journeys into vintage soundscapes. This head has two retro channels. Channel One gives you a warm, sparkling lea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound so organic you'll think it's alive.
The ENGL Retro Tube 50 E762 amp head journeys into vintage soundscapes. This head has two retro channels. Channel One gives you a warm, sparkling lean sound with harmonic crunch. Channel Two is an overdrive channel offering a variety of retro tones for ambitious guitar players. Cutting in the studio and convincing on the stage.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: Four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Bright switch for the Clean channel
- Tone switch for the lead channel
- Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Two 3-band EQs
- Noise Gate with threshold adjust for lead channel with gain boost on
- FX loop
- Made in Germany
Call or click to get this head today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.