Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A 4-channel, all-tube guitar preamp with a vast range of tones and MIDI preset storage.
This sophisticated guitar preamp marries the unrivaled tone of all-tube technology to the awesome sound-shaping might of control features powered by state-of-the-art microchip circuitry. This elegant combination puts a vast range of great fundamental tones and an all but inexhaustible reservoir of compelling variations at your fingertips, all of which may be controlled remotely via MIDI.
What's more, the Engl preamp boasts a host of hip and practical features, including a switchable noise gate for the Crunch, Lead I and Lead II overdrive channels; frequency-compensated stereo out featuring 4x12" speaker cab emulation. You can send a balanced signal to a mixing console via the XLR ports, or an unbalanced signal to a recording device via the stereo jack.
- Four basic channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead I and Lead II with separate Gain, Treble and Volume knobs
- Preamp Defeat Function
- Modern and Classic sound-shaping buttons
- Two Gain variants
- Two voicing sections
- Various sound-shaping buttons
- Programmable stereo effect loop
- Master knob
- Stereo Effects Loop
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line stereo outputs
- MIDI In and Thru ports
- 128 MIDI presets
- Three remote interface ports
- Programmable Noise Gate
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
Special Edition Preamp E 570 Specifications:Input sensitivity
- Input: from 20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
- Effect Return: from -20 dB nominal, max. 0 dB
- SEND, level range: from -20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.
- Level Lo: ca. -5 dB max.
- Level Hi: ca. +15 dB max.
- Frequ. Comp. Line Out: ca. 0 dB max., (depends on frequency)
- Power consumption: approx. 35 (VA) watts
- External at 230/240 mains voltage: 0,25 ATL (0,25 amps slo-blo)
- External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 0,5 ATL (0,5 amps slo-blo)
- Internal: 2 x 0,315 ATL (0,315 amps slo-blo)
- V1: ECC83 FQ, input tube
- V2, V3: ECC83 selected
- V4: ECC83 standard
- Processor, software: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for software source code; upgradeable with external Programmer
- Memory: EEPROM 93C66 for data retention
- MIDI: Asynchronous data protocol according to the MIDI standard; MIDI program changes 0-127; MIDI channels 1-16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume), value 0-5 = Master Volume Mute, Mute, value
> 5 = default Master Volume level
- Serial Amp Control: Proprietary ENGL asynchronous data protocol
- Dimensions: 19" rack, 2 rack spaces, 360mm overall depth, approximately 300mm chassis depth
- Weight: approx. 8 kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.