- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Standard Slanted E412SS 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 240W
- Write a Review
- H75190 000002000 H75190000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Standard Slanted E412SS 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 240W offers a little less midrange, but with full bass response and silken treble. The c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A vertical cab with Celestion Vintage 60 speakers and a top slant for better monitoring.
The Engl Standard Slanted E412SS 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 240W offers a little less midrange, but with full bass response and silken treble. The cab is well-finished and constructed of Particleboard plus Siberian Birch baffle board for durability and less weight without sacrificing resonance. German amp maker Engl continues to convert great guitarists over to their side, including Toni Iommi of Black Sabbath and Ron Thal of Guns n' Roses. Engl amps and cabs deliver great tone and durability at prices gigging musicians can afford.
Celestion Vintage 60
Made by Celestion specifically for Engl, the Vintage 60 is a slightly mid-scooped speaker with tight bass and treble that's bright but not harsh.
- Very modern sounding
- 4 x 12" Celestion V 60 speakers
- Mono and stereo operation
- Cab made of Particleboard plus Siberian Birch baffle board
- Made in Germany
Join the growing legion of Engl aficionados. Order today.
- Speaker: 4 x 12" Celestion V 60, 240 watts mono, or 2 x 120 watts stereo.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms mono, 2 x 16 Ohms stereo
- Wood: Particleboard plus Siberian Birch baffle board
- Dimensions: 29.1" x 29.5" x 14.1" (74 x 75 x 36 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.