- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Tube Poweramp E810/20
- Write a Review
- J13653 000000000 J13653000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This amazing stereo tube poweramp with EL84 power tubes delivering 2 x 20 watts with two poweramp channels left and right comes in a very compact uni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stereo tube poweramp with EL84 power tubes delivering 2 x 20 watts.
This amazing stereo tube poweramp with EL84 power tubes delivering 2 x 20 watts with two poweramp channels left and right comes in a very compact unit through one rack unit height only. Absolute authentic tube sound due to fully tube technology featuring the typical EL84 sound character. Versatile sound creation options due to the sound set feature!
Two poweramp channels Left and Right
Volume A and Volume B control each Stereo channel
Input Gain Level switch
Sound Set Feature
Presence A control knob and Depth A control knob,Presence B control knob and Depth B control knob, enables the access to different tonal settings of the poweramp
Volume A/B switching and Sound Set A/B can be remote controlled via the Z-4 footswitch or a Switcher connected to the stereo footswitch jack
Stand By switch Left and Right
Ground Lift switch
Built in, very quiet running fan
Poweramp Outputs: 8 ohms and 16 ohms each channel
4 x EL34 power tubes, 3 x 12AX7/ECC83 Preamp tube and phase splitter tubes
19" rack unit, 1U
Low weight, very compact unit in one rack unit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.