- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Z-11 MIDI Switcher
- Write a Review
- Product 421557
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Z-11 MIDI Switcher by Engl was designed for accessing specific switchable functions of amps via MIDI that are switched via conventional 1/4" jack...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
MIDI control of functions on amps equipped with 1/4" footswitch jacks.
The Z-11 MIDI Switcher by Engl was designed for accessing specific switchable functions of amps via MIDI that are switched via conventional 1/4" jack/plug-compatible footswitches. Settings are saved to 100 MIDI program locations. You also have the option of selective access via 8 poly channels or comprehensive transmission of MIDI program change commands 0 to 100 via Omni mode.
The Engl MIDI Switcher is equipped with 6 switching loops, whereby 4 circuits are accessible via two 1/4" mono jacks. This makes it much easier to connect devices equipped with 1/4" stereo jacks for use with dual footswitches. When it is used in conjunction with the Engl MIDI Footcontroller Z-12, the power for the footcontroller is routed from the MIDI Switcher via the MIDI cable.
Easy to operate and offers loads of comfortable handling options.
- 100 presets
- MIDI Omni channels or 8 specific channels
- 6 switch loops
Order today for faster, more flexible switching options.
- Power supply: External power pack 7-15 volts AC or 9-20 volts DC, approx. 300 mA
- Maximum power consumption: approx. 140 mA. Power supply via the MIDI cable Pin 1 and Pin 2 can be activated for the ENGL MIDI Footcontroller Z-12
- System: Controller AT 89C51 with internal 4k Flash memory for software (protected), 12 Mhz system clock
- Memory: EEprom, no backup battery required
- Dimensions: 18 x 4 x 11 cm, the switcher can be installed in a one-rack space 19" rack system by means of the optional rack front panel (sold separately)
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Engl Z-11 MIDI Switcher:
i have had this unit in less than a year and the number one switching relay stuck on the 'on' position even when the LED is off. i use this with a mesa quad and even though i turned the switch off, the corresponding channel is stuck at 'on.' good thing i'm at least an average repairer so i ordered the relay from mouser and replaced it. it was fairly easy to do, but it shouldn't have happened in less than a year.