- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Z-12 MIDI Footcontroller
- Write a Review
- 421558 000000000 421558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Z-12 MIDI Footcontroller from Engl lets you access 128 MIDI program locations (01 - 128). Program selection can be executed via any of the 16 spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
No more tap dancing!
The Z-12 MIDI Footcontroller from Engl lets you access 128 MIDI program locations (01 - 128). Program selection can be executed via any of the 16 specified MIDI channels (Poly 1-16). It is equipped with several practical features that facilitate utilitarian, comfortable handling. 12 buttons enable direct access to all program locations within a bank. Autocounting enables you to access banks that are located greater distances from the currently active program (e.g. switching from Program Location 04 to Program Location 78) without requiring a great deal of tap dancing. Simply hold down the up or down buttons until you scroll to the desired bank. Autostop ensures the original bank is not bypassed so that you can quickly return to it if desired. The right display numeral flashes (01 position) when the bank of the current Program Location is exited and lets you know that you must enter the one position for the newly selected bank to activate the desired MIDI program location.
When you connect it to the ENGL MIDI Interface Z-7 or the ENGL Switcher Z-11 (both sold separately), the Z-12 footcontroller is supplied with power via the MIDI connector cable. In other words, you no longer need a separate power supply cord, only the MIDI control cable that connects the footcontroller to your setup.
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switches all MIDI program changes
- 16 MIDI channels, 128 presets
- Maximum power consumption: approx. 100 mA. Alternative power supply via MIDI cable Pin 1 and Pin 2
- System: Controller At 89C51 with internal 4k Flash memory for software (protected, 12 MHz system clock)
- Dimensions: 50 x 15 x 5 cm
- Weight: approx. 3 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.