- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eventide Blackhole Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78844 000000000 L78844000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Create haunting echoes, ethereal landscapes and otherworldly ambience with Blackhole, a reverb pedal as big and as mysterious as the cosmos. What lie...Click To Read More About This Product
The future of pedals is here.
Create haunting echoes, ethereal landscapes and otherworldly ambience with Blackhole, a reverb pedal as big and as mysterious as the cosmos. What lies beyond a blackhole's horizon? A place where time turns upon itself? Where gravity folds in upon itself? Or is it a portal to another dimension? Blackhole lets you explore beyond the ambience of mere earthly Halls, Rooms, Plates or Springs. Blackhole will take you on a journey from cathedral-type spaces to a universe of out-of-this-world soundscapes. It includes onboard tone controls, modulation and infinite reverb settings with mono or stereo operation, MIDI control, preset storing and, most importantly a new compact, easy-to-use interface.
Blackhole features two types of infinite reverb. Infinity continuously layers new sound on top of a suspended reverb. Freeze mode holds the effect allowing you to play over the reverb tail. The Freeze Footswitch allows instant access to this feature.
Unlike other reverbs which may offer pre- or post-modulation, Blackhole features modulation built into the reverb structure itself. It's essentially a big, multi-voice chorus with unique tone-shaping ability. You can utilize extreme settings to smooth out the edges.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Control the Size of your space from a cartoonishly small room to a limitless universe
- Use PreDelay to offset the onset of the reverb
- Turn up Feedback to go beyond the event horizon
- Tap the Freeze Footswitch to instantly 'freeze' your sound
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for selecting use with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal
- Use a single AUX switch to Tap Tempo or a triple AUX switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)
- MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
- Fine-tune your tone with Lo, Hi and Q (resonance) controls
- Use the tone controls to add airiness or clear up the low-end
- Map the EQ controls to an expression pedal to add movement to the reverb tail
- Unique Gravity control to custom-tailor the reverb tail in two realms — normal or inverse decay
- Create interesting swells or suck the dry signal back into the reverb tail
- At longer decay times, Blackhole allows the articulation to shine through without competing with the reverb tail
Enter the Blackhole for limitless possibilities. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.