- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender 57 Champ Custom 5W 1x8 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 620595
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Champ amp of the late 1950s is well known as the small-but-mighty tone machine that belongs in every serious guitarist's collection. The r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A faithful, hand-wired re-creation of the 1957 Champ amp.
The Fender Champ amp of the late 1950s is well known as the small-but-mighty tone machine that belongs in every serious guitarist's collection. The release of the '57 Champ adds this iconic, one-of-a-kind guitar amplifier to Fender's '57 Tweed Series.
This faithful hand-wired re-creation of the 1957 Fender Champ amp is a terrific studio amp and has been a prized possession of countless pro players for its great-sounding, low-output, easy-to-record capabilities. It's well documented that this model has been used on recordings by Johnny Cash, Keith Richards, and Eric Clapton (it's the "Layla" amp). And with its rich tone and touch-sensitive response, this Fender amp is ready to make great music today.
- Leather strap handle
- Chrome control panel,
- Black vintage pointer knob
- Toggle on/off switch
- Red jeweled pilot light
- Finger-jointed solid-pine speaker cabinet
- Hand-wired 5F1 circuit
- Series: Custom Series
- Type: All Tube Amp
- Output: 5W into 4Ohms
- Ohms: 4Ohms
- Speakers: 1x8" Weber Special Design 4Ohm, 10W, AlNiCo Magnet Speaker, P/N 0077212000
- Channels: Single Channel with Two Inputs:
- INPUT 1”Full Sensitivity Input for Most Guitars
- INPUT 2”Lower Sensitivity Input (-6dB) to Provide High Output Guitars with Cleaner Response
- Controls: Volume (Goes to 12)
- Covering: Lacquered Tweed with Oxblood Grille Cloth
- Weight: 16.5lb. (7.5kg)
- Dimensions: 13.5"H x 12.5"W x 7.8"D
Any player seeking the ultimate in low-powered, top-quality tube performance need look no further!