- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Bassbreaker 70W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23878 000000000 J23878000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender's storied lineage with a kind of "parallel evolution" that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbr...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic Fender cab to go with your Bassbreaker head.
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender's storied lineage with a kind of "parallel evolution" that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker takes the original Bassman design and breaks away with features including dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry plus power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that borrowed Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness.
The BB-112 70W 1x12 in. speaker enclosure is engineered to perfectly match and enhance Bassbreaker combos and heads. It offers rich, resonant voicing and low-end thump with pro-level performance for today's rock players.
•Semi-closed back for full, rich lows
•One 12 inch, 8 Ohm Celestion V-Type speaker
•Total impedance 8 Ohms
•Fits neatly under Bassbreaker 15 combo and head
•Also works well with Bassbreaker 007 head
- Power handling: 70W
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion G12V-70
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 19.5 in. x 16.88 in. x 9 in.
- Weight: 21 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.