- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Bassman Pro 610 6x10 Neo Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79098 000001000 H79098000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Fender's Bassman 610 6x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the enormous full bass sound you'd expect from a 6x10" enclosure designed for bigger show...Click To Read More About This Product
Big enough for the stage. Small enough to get it there.
Fender's Bassman 610 6x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the enormous full bass sound you'd expect from a 6x10" enclosure designed for bigger shows and larger stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight new design. A few of the Bassman 610's features include six 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers and compression driver horn with attenuator for high highs and low lows. Its lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling give it form and function by protecting your investment and producing astonishing resonance. Fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles make for easier transport while rear glide rails provide smoother loading. And not to mention this beast is rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms. Whoa.
- Six 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling
- 1/4" And Speakon connectors
- Fixed casters for hand-truck operation
- Built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport
- Rear glide rails for smoother loading
- Rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms
Forget the gym. We've got your six pack right here. Order now!
- 36.625"H x 26"W x 16.25"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.