- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classics Series Fuzz-Wah Pedal
- Product 150490
Wah Control--Tilt the pedal back and forth.Fuzz Control--Rotate the pedal left and right.Bottom Panel:Effects Order--Switches the order of the effect...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rugged, full-size fuzz-wah pedal from the brand you trust.
Wah Control--Tilt the pedal back and forth.
Fuzz Control--Rotate the pedal left and right.
Effects Order--Switches the order of the effects in the signal path to provide two distinct sounds. Experiment!
Fuzz Volume--Adjusts the volume level of the Fuzz effect so that you can match the volume level of your guitar when Fuzz is turned off. Also try setting it for a Fuzz effect volume boost!
- Fuzz Switch--Turns the Fuzz effect on-off.
- Wah--Turns the Wah effect on-off.
- Input Jack--Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here. Un-plug the input plug from this jack to turn off the device and save power (very important) when not in use.
- Output Jack--Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- 9V Battery--Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the unit by removing the thumb screw. Use alkaline batteries.
- DC Input Jack--Plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor (Not Included, see specifications) into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Nominal Input Level: ”20dBV
- Output Impedance: Fuzz --> Wah = 1kOhm; Wah --> Fuzz = 50kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: ”20dBV
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (center pin = negative); 10mA Minimum