Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender EXP-1 Expression Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Control your Fender® Mustang„¢ amp or Mustang„¢ Floor with your feet.
In "volume" mode, indicated by illumination of the green LED, EXP-1 controls the master volume or can be turned off. In "expression" mode, indicated by illumination of the red LED, the EXP-1 controls most Mustang amp and effects parameters. Common among these, for example, are the frequency parameters of a wah effect and the rate/time parameters of modulation and delay effects.
The EXP-1 pedal puts great tonal control at your feet and provides a great way to make your Mustang amp or multi-effects unit even more fun, more expressive and more versatile.
- Pedal controls the parameters of Fender Mustang III, IV, and V amplifiers and Mustang Floor
- Two modes of the pedal”volume and expression
- Switch between modes by stepping on the toe end of the pedal
- Red and green LEDs indicate which mode is in use
Hands-free control for your amp or floor unit. Order the EXP-1 today.
EXP-1 Expression Pedal Specifications:
- Pedal depth: 8.66" (220mm)
- Pedal width: 3.46" (88mm)
- Pedal height: 2.63" (67mm)
- Pedal weight: 1.8 lb (0.82 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.