- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Limited-Edition '65 Princeton Reverb 12W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L19321 000001000 L19321000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original was a historically significant amp used on countless hits over the years, and the reissue ’65 Princeton Reverb is easily versatile enoug...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This short-run stunner delivers amazing '60s tone in a modern package.
The original was a historically significant amp used on countless hits over the years, and the reissue ’65 Princeton Reverb is easily versatile enough to go from the living room to the recording studio to the small gig. It has the vintage vibe that Fender die-hards know and love, but the 12-watt ’65 Princeton Reverb isn’t only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago—it’s for anybody who demands top-notch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
Features include dual 6V6 Groove Tubes output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, three 12AX7 preamp tubes, one 12AT7 tube, one 10” 8-ohm Celestion G10 speaker, tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, tan textured vinyl covering and wheat grille cloth.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 12W (tube)
- Tubes: Three 12AX7, one 12AT7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp); one 5AR4 (rectifier)
- One channel
- Two inputs: regular, -6dB
- Speaker: 1x10" Celestion G10 Gold
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb level, speed, intensity
- Outputs: Two 1/4"
- Cabinet: Birch/pine
- Grille cloth: Wheat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.