- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Limited Edition '65 Princeton Reverb Sonic Gold 12W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #J51957 000001000 J51957000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining classy looks with the extended low end and punch of a 12” speaker makes for a seriously beautiful tone machine! This ’65 Princeton Reverb a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the amazing combination of classic Fender tone, Celestion voicing and limited-edition great looks.Combining classy looks with the extended low end and punch of a 12” speaker makes for a seriously beautiful tone machine! This ’65 Princeton Reverb amp is covered Sonic Blue vinyl covering and wheat grille cloth for a distinctively refined and elegant look. Add to that the classic chime and round warmth of a Celestion Gold Alnico Speaker and you’ve got the perfect amp for your living room or studio!
It has the vintage vibe that Fender die-hards know and love, but the ’65 Princeton Reverb isn’t only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago - it’s for anybody who demands topnotch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
- Power: 12W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7, one 12AT7 (preamp); two 6V6; one 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Single channel
- Two inputs: regular, -6dB
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Gold Alnico
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- FX: Long-spring Fender reverb and tube tremolo (“vibrato”)
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Limited Edition Sonic Blue Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Limited Edition Wheat Grill
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Fitted cover included
- Two-button footswitch included
- Dimensions: 19.875 in. x 16 in. x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.