- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Limited Edition Bassbreaker 15 15W Tube Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #J57001 000001000 J57001000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Supercharged with a plethora of flexible features, the Fender Bassbreaker 15 is a top-notch performer for stage or studio. This chameleon-like amp cr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome Bassbreaker tube tone in limited-edition colors.
Supercharged with a plethora of flexible features, the Fender Bassbreaker 15 is a top-notch performer for stage or studio. This chameleon-like amp creates its magic with a trio of 12AX7 preamp tubes feeding into two EL84 power tubes for 15 watts of tight, modern tone. The three-position Gain Structure switch gives the amp three distinct “boutique” voices, ranging from mild to wild. They’re all tasty and touch-sensitive without masking the character of the guitar.
Recording-friendly features such as XLR line output with switchable speaker emulation and Power Amp Mute make it easy to lose yourself in the moment without getting bogged down by the details. A level-adjustable digital hall reverb adds just the right amount of ambience.
This Limited Edition Bassbreaker cosmetic treatment includes Blonde Nubtex covering, wheat grill cloth, Chicken-Head Style Pointer, and brown leather handle. With great looks, tone, and features, the Bassbreaker 15 is destined to become a go-to amp for rehearsals, gigging and recording.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15 watts (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion G12V-70
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, structure knob, master, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop
- Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute
- Switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift
- Easily integrates with BB-112 or BB-212 extension speaker cabinet
- Dimensions: 19.56 x 17.5 x 9 in.
- Weight: 40 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.