- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Mustang I V.2 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H91524 000001000 H91524000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Mustang I V2 guitar combo amp adds new features to one of the best-selling amp series in the world. Get the flexibility you've come to exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
20 versatile watts from a popular series with the latest features.
The Fender Mustang I V2 guitar combo amp adds new features to one of the best-selling amp series in the world. Get the flexibility you've come to expect from a Mustang. The V.2 series raises the standard for versatility and muscle. Featuring five new amp models, five new effects and intelligent pitch shifting. The series features USB connectivity and FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
- One 1/4" instrument input
- One channel with 24 presets
- Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save, Exit and Tap Tempo controls
- Eighteen amp models
- Chromatic tuner
- USB connectivity
- AmpliTube Fender LE edition with Fender FUSE software
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- One 8" Fender Special Design speaker
Call or click to get this compact member of the V.2 Mustang series.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.