- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Pour Over Envelope Filter Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59921 000000000 L59921000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A unique spin on the traditional envelope filter—aka auto-wah—the Fender Pour Over envelope filter has a few tricks hidden up its sleeve. Not only do...Click To Read More About This Product
Get this hot cup of auto-wah into your tone.
A unique spin on the traditional envelope filter—aka auto-wah—the Fender Pour Over envelope filter has a few tricks hidden up its sleeve. Not only does it react to your picking dynamics, the designers added an onboard distortion circuit with dedicated controls that can be toggled to punch things up a bit. The comprehensive control set also includes selectable High-Pass, Low-Pass and Band-Pass filter types, as well as sweep direction control so you can tailor the sound precisely for your musical needs.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Pour Over Envelope Filter is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Call or click to order today!
- Envelope filter pedal
- Onboard distortion
- High-, Low- and Band-Pass filters
- Sweep direction control
- Dual-color LED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.