- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Special-Edition Blues Junior IV Humboldt Hot Rod 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L21057 000001000 L21057000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A standard for gigging guitarists worldwide and an ideal amp for crafting your own signature sound. Working guitarists everywhere prize no-frills Hot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This awesome Hot Rod is loaded with an Eminence-voiced Hot Rod Hempster speaker.
A standard for gigging guitarists worldwide and an ideal amp for crafting your own signature sound. Working guitarists everywhere prize no-frills Hot Rod amps for their great volume, reliability, responsiveness to effects pedals and affordability. The Blues Junior IV is a longtime 15-watt favorite with warm tone ideal for the go-anywhere guitarist who needs to hit the stage or studio at a moment’s notice, with great sound and versatile features. The Special-Edition Humboldt Hot Rod features a 12 in. hemp-cone Hot Rod Hempster Speaker custom voiced by Eminence for this limited run.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Hotrod Hempster speaker by Eminence
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Built-in spring reverb
- Cabinet material: 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood
- Amplifier covering: Nubex Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille cloth: Salt and Pepper
- Amplifier jewel: Red Jewel
- Front panel: Black
- 1-button footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.