- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman AFX Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150565
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With quality sound always at the forefront, Fishman starts with an all-analog, buffered bypass signal path to protect your signal from noise. The AFX...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for acoustic guitars.
With quality sound always at the forefront, Fishman starts with an all-analog, buffered bypass signal path to protect your signal from noise. The AFX pedal has Modern and Classic Delay included with 4 presets each: Short, Medium, Long, Ping Pong. Modern Delay has an ultraclean repeating sound while Classic Delay features a warm, analog echo. Tap your settings for eighth, dotted eighth, or quarter notes automatically with the footswitch input. A Delay Hold feature allows you to sample short phrases and actually accompany yourself!
The Fishman AFX guitar pedal has level, repeats, and delay time control function for all effects, allowing you to dial things in just right for your instrument and amplification system. Make the most of your delay effects with 1/4" stereo ins and outs. An input gain switch adds level boost, and the pedal is housed in durable all-metal construction.
- 2 Effects with 4 Presets each: Short, Medium, Long, Ping Pong
- Modern Delay: ultra-clean
- Classic Delay: warm, analog echo
- Tap feature with foot switch input sets eighth, dotted eighth, or quarter notes automatically
- Delay Hold feature for short phrase-sampling
- Level control
- Repeats control
- Delay Time control ” up to 2.9 seconds of delay time
- All-analog, buffered bypass path with foot switch control
- 1/4" stereo ins and outs
- Input Gain switch adds level boost while maintaining unity gain
- Clip light also shows when the battery is low
- 24 bit A/D/A
- 32-bit processing
- 9V battery or adaptor power
- Durable All-metal construction