- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman Loudbox Artist PRO-LBX-600 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H75605 000000000 H75605000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Loudbox Artist packs 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable pac...Click To Read More About This Product
FREE Slipcover and Footswitch!
FREE Slipcover and Footswitch with the purchase of a Loudbox Performer or a Loudbox Artist.
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
A compact combo with Fishman's legendary tone, feedback-fighting controls, and dual effects sections.
The Loudbox Artist packs 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package. The Loudbox Artist features two versatile channels that can each accept an instrument or mic input. Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a dual-effects section, make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the seriously active musician.
- Combination 1/4 and XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and midrange
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10 dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24-volt phantom power for condenser mics
Grab an amp that's easy to carry and packs the sound tools you need. Order today.
- Power: 120 watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 8 woofer, 1 soft dome tweeter
- SPL: 112 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10 built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 13.5 H x 15.5 W x 11.5 D, (343 mm x 394 mm x 292 mm)
- Weight: 25.5 lb. (11.6 kg)
- D.I. Output: Balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Accessories: Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately
- Loudbox Artist Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC1) sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.