- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman SA Expand Channel Expander for SA-330X Performance System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40292 000000000 J40292000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SA Expand provides Fishman-quality sound without the clutter of additional wall warts or passive‐instrument connectivity issues found on typical line...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your control and versatility with ease.
SA Expand provides Fishman-quality sound without the clutter of additional wall warts or passive‐instrument connectivity issues found on typical line mixers.
The SA Expand mixer/channel expander allows musicians to easily and affordably add up to four additional microphones, instruments or program sources to their SA300 system.
The SA Expand is phantom powered when connected to the SA300, and requires no additional power supplies or adaptors to store, set up or lose!
With convenient wired-remote access to the SA300, performers can easily expand their systems to accommodate additional instruments as needed.
- Four channels of Fishman preamplifiers, each with 3‐bands of EQ and phase control for pro-quality mixing versatility
- Combo 1/4 in.-XLR inputs
- 10dB Input Pad for high-output audio sources
- An effects send on each channel to allow the SA Expand to utilize the effect section on the SA300
- Switchable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- MP3 input offers convenient input for set‐break music, backing tracks or other incidental sounds (Standard 1/8 inch input)
- 15-foot RJ-45 style interconnect cable allows users to easily connect the SA Expand to their SA300
- Threaded insert mount located on the bottom side of the SA Expand allows it to be mounted to most microphone stands; rubber feet also provide stable table‐top operation.
- Optional Stand-mount kit includes two adapters to mount SA Expand on SA300’s stands or on a mic stand (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 10.7 in. x 2.2 in. x 3.4 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.