- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Brown Eye 100W 2-Channel Tube Guitar Head Black with 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J06752 000000000 J06752000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BE100 is a hand-wired, 100W, EL34-powered, multi-channel British-style amp that is capable of producing many styles of music, from blues to class...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An absolutely unbeatable combination of amp tone and power, with Celestion V30s and Greenbacks.
The BE100 is a hand-wired, 100W, EL34-powered, multi-channel British-style amp that is capable of producing many styles of music, from blues to classic rock, and from heavy rock to metal by just adjusting the gain and master volume controls. To say it is British-styled is just the beginning of describing this inspiring tone machine.
The Brown Eye is a critically acclaimed amplifier head that was created for the many musicians who have been asking for the Friedman sound in a professional 100W format. It can be seen on many superstar stages, including Alice in Chains, Pink, Bon Jovi, The Cult, The Foo Fighters and many more. No wonder this amp has received The Editor's Choice Award from Guitar Player Magazine (Nov, 2013).
Plug into to the BE100 and you will notice instantly, the huge, tight low end and rich harmonically detailed chords at any volume. This is made possible by Friedman's excellent Master Volume control-so put your attenuator in storage!
Single notes have that Holy Grail singing quality that all guitar players strive to attain but rarely can through most amps. The BE100 cleans up remarkably well with the guitar's volume control, even with the amp on higher gain settings. To achieve a more dramatic clean, merely switch over to the clean channel, with it's bass and treble tone shaping controls and three-way bright switch. All three modes (BE, HBE, CLEAN) can be accessed from the amp's front panel or from the included 2 button footswitch. Start playing through the BE100 and you'll find it's very hard to stop!
The BE100 was designed to take pedals very well and loves boosts, over-drives, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, etc. The brand new ultra transparent Series FX loop takes time based FX pedals and rack units equally well.
Friedman 4x12 Cab
The Friedman 4x12 cab comes loaded with a pair of Celestion Vintage 30s in the two lower speaker slots, and a pair of Celestion Greenbacks in the top spots.
Handwired in the USA.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: five 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Three channels
- Controls: volume, bass, middle, treble and presence, three-way bright switch, master volume, master gain
- SAT, FAT, C45 and Tone switches create a multitude of unique textures
- Line out with level control
- Impedance: 4, 8 and 16Î (switchable)
- Ultra-transparent series FX Loop with Return level control and bypass switch
- Custom U.S.A.-made transformers
- 2-button footswitch with LEDs included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Handwired in the USA
- Dimensions: 11.5" (H) x 29" (W) x 8.5" (D)
- Weight: 44 lb.
- Speakers: 2x12" Celestion V30 (bottom); 2x12" Celestion Greenback (top)
- Impedance: 16Î
- Dimensions: 30" x 30" x 14"
- Weight: 96 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.