- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Buxom Betty 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22701 000000000 J22701000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman Buxom Betty 1x12EXT is a 1x12, open-back extension cabinet. A perfect match for the Buxom Betty head, this cab utilizes tongue and groo...Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash the tonal magic of a Celestion Creamback in this rock-solid 1x12" cab.
The Friedman Buxom Betty 1x12EXT is a 1x12, open-back extension cabinet. A perfect match for the Buxom Betty head, this cab utilizes tongue and groove Baltic birch construction to deliver the bass, mid response and great sound you would expect from a Friedman cab.
At the heart of the cab is a Celestion G12M-65 Creamback 16 Ohm speaker. The G12M Greenback is the definitive vintage Celestion ceramic magnet guitar speaker. When the G12M was developed in the mid-'60s, players including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck and Page, who typified the louder and more aggressive blues rock-playing styles that came to characterize that era, quickly adopted it.
The G12M-65 Creamback used in the Buxom Betty cab produces the familiar woody G12M tone, but handles greater power. This makes it ideally suited for yesterday and today's amps, when a vintage and modern tone is desired. The increased power handling brings with it low-end grunt complementing the warm and vocal mid range, crunchy upper-mids and sweet, refined highs.
As with all Friedman cabinets, oversized 12-gauge speaker wire is soldered between the speaker and terminal, assuring you capture every ounce of valuable tone. The Buxom Betty 1x12EXT is handcrafted with pride in the USA and designed to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Made in USA
- Power handling: 65W
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion G12M-65
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Cab construction: Open back
- Multi-ply Baltic birch construction
- Dimensions: 24" x 22" x 9.5"
- Weight: 34 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.